There were times in my life I was in ‘love’. The more I grow, the more I realize that love is many things. Including fake, wishful, right and wrong.
I feel like all the things I have went though in my life have lead me up to this one perfect fit. Now, don’t get it confused with him, or me or us being perfect, but the perfection of finding someone who compliments you in every way a partner should.
Someone you can just sit with, and do nothing and be totally happy. Someone who shares your same weird desire to do and say ludicrous things. Someone who is goofy, yet serious and sometimes even a grumpy old fart (when the occasion calls). Someone whose age bears none on anything. But you just fit.
I was like oh, hello. Where have you been my whole life?
But I really know the answer. He was growing into the person that was suppose to meet me :)
- karylupe reblogged this from maybeitstruemylove and added:
- fireyfeels reblogged this from drakebabygirl13
- fireyfeels likes this
- moneykillssociety reblogged this from kuroshemahak
- love-and-mischief reblogged this from kuroshemahak
- thatgirlkk reblogged this from kuroshemahak
- kuroshemahak reblogged this from thatishighlyillogicalcaptain
- heshmaster reblogged this from maybeitstruemylove
- rasgar-el-velo likes this
- fuknawesome likes this
- forgivand4getlove reblogged this from maybeitstruemylove
- rachelgilbert69 likes this
- mixhearts likes this
- maybeitstruemylove posted this